The Genkuuryuu (玄空流) is the style of fighting that Wakamiya Minato uses.
Minato was taught the Genkuuryuu by her master Sora, who had a habit of wandering and one day disappeared.
- Senpa (旋破): the user moves in on their opponent, slightly jumps, rears their arm back, and punches the opponent in the chest.
- Ratetsu (螺鉄)
- Tentsui (転槌): the user blocks the opponent's attack through a shirahadori, then spins to remove the weapon from the opponent's hands. Using the momentum, the user follows up with an elbow strike to their opponent's chest.
- Shouketsu (衝抉): the user draws their arm up and delivers a powerful punch to the ground, creating a shockwave capable of blowing away everything nearby.
- Junshuu (巡蹴): the user delivers a kick using momentum from a spin to their opponent.
- Renrin (鎌輪): the user delivers a low sweep kick to their opponent to knock them off balance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.